Here are some Questions asked by Marketplace Events at the Calgary Home & Garden Show:
We focus mostly on high quality products resulting in long lasting roofs & exterior renovations. For instance:
- Malarkey Roofing products: a family run company who takes great pride in product quality. Malarkey leads the industry in terms of advancements in technology that bring asphalt shingles to next level of innovation in roofing. Malarkey shingles just recently developed a designer shingle—Malarkey Windsor–and it was Tony William Roofing & Exteriors who sold the first Windsor roof in Calgary
- Hardie siding: a fibre cement siding which brings beauty, safety and durability. The end result: a timeless Exterior.
- Longboard Siding and Soffit are a favorite of ours as well- long lasting, no maintenance. You get the richness and beauty of wood without the up keep, and always have a sleek, precision finish.
- Kayu Batu- bringing the beauty of exotic rainforest wood to the exterior of your home here in Calgary. It is functional, durable, and accentuates curb appeal. This and other quality products applied to your home’s exterior by Tony William Roofing & Exteriors compliment nearly any other siding product application.
- Celect siding by Royal—this revolutionary siding product comes in a variety of colours simulating wood finish without the maintenance.
- Shakertown—genuine natural colour grain of Western Red Cedar transforming homes into a work of Art.
We are focusing on spending time with potential customers! Our booth will showcase a display of some of the materials we use-however we will be mostly using our space at Booth 667 as a meeting place to discuss future projects with potential customers and show them how Tony William Roofing & Exteriors is different. We stand alone among our competitors in Calgary because of our commitment to the little things. There are so many details involved and decisions to be made when thinking about starting an exterior renovation project of any size. The Calgary Home and Garden Show is such a great opportunity to discuss all the details and answer everyone’s questions.
Homeowners are looking for a company and products that can withstand the test of time, not to mention the variety of weather that a home is exposed to here in Calgary. While the featured products we listed above are on point with home design and décor trends for 2015, the real trend heading into 2015 is “Fortifying” your home: making the Roof and Exterior strong and durable while being sharp, classy, and timeless. We are entering a time where insurance companies are changing the way they operate when it comes to replacing storm damage on homes, often significantly increasing deductible amounts. The money customers do spend needs to count, and they need to be assured the products being used and the company who applies them will be long lasting in our unique and volatile climate (weather and marketplace).
There is also greater interest in building Roofs and Exteriors that are more efficient and environmentally responsible. Our product warranties are available from 25-50 years and offer advanced wind protection. Not only will your home be “fortified” by using durable products, it will have a better insulation rating, and products chosen will not be in the landfill/need to be replaced in 10 years.
Our true “product” is Service: The absolute best customer service. This is inspired by our desire to put Quality & Integrity back into our craft. We provide a service that enables homeowners achieve the function and look they have envisioned for their home. The inspiration for the products we choose is customer driven: What is your vision? What is the absolute best product we can install to bring that vision to life while staying within the budget you have set out for your project? Our inspiration is you!
In addition to meeting other exhibitors and seeing the products and services they have to offer, our favorite part of the show is getting face time with our potential customers and having a chance to speak to people about what we do and how we do it. Getting our name out there. Getting an opportunity to show potential customers how Tony William Roofing & Exteriors is different, and hear their questions and concerns about moving forward with a project, and sometimes even forming long lasting relationships! That is why we exhibit at the show year after year.
With the exception of commercial and flat roof projects, we are currently quoting residential projects to commence in 2021. Thank you for your understanding.
Tony William Roofing & Exteriors Inc.
Suite 300 - 160 Quarry Park Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T2C 3G3 Open M - F | 8:00am - 4:00pm
Company was recommended by a neighbor. I had estimates by two companies.Tony Williams was well under Gutter Doctor. Work was completed when promised. Crew was friendly and efficient. I would certainly recommend this company.
We were very impressed with the service and workmanship Tony Williams Roofing & Exteriors provided us this past spring. We will be contacting them for any further renovation project we may have in the future.
Rick in Calgary
This company came in as the best value for our money, they were on time, professional and answered any questions we had. The workers were great, cleaned up after and were done on time. Was very happy with this company!
Kara & Brad